Here is what I made this weekend - I used my new awesome Cricut and made this for Tahlia's room, (next project will have to be the alphabet for the other wall)


Tahlia loves it by the way.

I also made this cute shadow box, after some inspiration from Youtube last night.

& I played with my new Martha Stewart Double Punch and some glitter to come up with this one, again with some inspiration from Youtube.

We went to the beach this morning for some fresh air. I really think the sleep gods are against me at the moment, Tahlia was good last night, but Justin was sick most of the night, so the fresh air did us good.
All in all a good weekend, Lasagne for tea tonight when Steven gets home with the very last load from the other house - Yay!!!!
Have a good week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment