A big one last week...
I had 2 nights at Cradle Chateau for work - no snow, but it was an awesome couple of days.
Got heaps out of it, it was pretty intense at times, but so worth it!!
Tahlia had been unwell - she ran a fever all the previous weekend, then broke out in a heat rash and then she just wouldn't sleep at night - poor Steven was up most nights for hours on end with her. Gald to say she has settled down again now - but don't I have the bestest husband for getting up to her all the time!!
Justin is pretty cruisey - he had an excursion on Monday to the Don River Railway he was pretty excited about that and said that I should have a fun day at work some time like that. When I asked what would our customers do if we weren't there all day - he said to just send them to the machine out the front.
A quiet weekend, we did manage to get to the beach for a whole 20-30 minutes - until Tahlia fell over in the water......quick trip home again.
There was a tonne of shells on the beach and heaps of sea urchins and interesting things to look at this weekend - if only we could have stayed longer.
Tahlia has her first 'Little Treasures' session at school this week, kind of like pre-kinder for littlies.



No comments:
Post a Comment