chicken pox is in da house!!
Justin came down with it earlier in the week, the day after his 7th birthday in fact, poor kid. But he is coping well and amazingly they are not itchy. I am still waiting with baited breath and paranoia has set in "Quick Steven is that a spot??!!??"
So a few days off school for Justin, but me being the good Mum that I am went to the school and asked for some work for him to do.
I have also been away from work, just as a precaution, don't want to spread the pox especially to my pregnant co-workers.....
So this weekend...??... Well tonight is a movie for me "My Sisters Keeper" I have some Cadbury Cream Eggs in the pantry that have been waiting for such an occassion.
Then tomorrow I will vote - (mustn't forget to do that) then if the weather is nice we will go to the Playground and probably for a walk, well I will walk and push either the stroller or the trike and Justin will probably ride his Green Machine that he hasn't been allowed to ride all week, rotten chicken pox.
Let me know what you are doing and have fun doing what it is you will be doing!
Free as a Bird
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment