Sunday, March 21, 2010

The weekend

So we did get to the playground yesterday and for a quick walk between the rain and we also watched some movies - Tahlia got Tinkerball - the Lost Treasure to watch, Justin watched Coraline (and I watched this with him - it was actually really good and the story was excellent) Then last night I watched I Love You Man - this was funny!! a bit slow in some spots, but overall - funny!! especially the gag reel - rude but funny!! & I could kind of relate to the whole finding it difficult to make adult friends especially because we moved.

Then today it rained on and off all day again, so another viewing of Tinkerbell and Coraline was in order, then I scrapped while Tahlia slept. We went for a walk again with the obligatory stop at the playground, Tahlia just loves that swing!! Higher, Higher, Higher she is my little dare devil...
Justin must be feeling better he has been on his Green Machine every chance he has today, what's the bet his legs ache tonight...

Here we are watching Coraline with our 3D glasses, it actually worked pretty well.





and here is the page I did today. The photos are from July 2009 and I remember Tahlia was being such a clown in her high chair and played up to the camera heaps

No comments:

Post a Comment